With Summer weather finally around the corner, are you looking for a property with outdoor space? Take a look at our top 5 Felicity J Lord properties with garden space perfect for weekend BBQ's with family and friends. If you are looking to sell you home book your free valuation now. If you would like to see more of the properties we have on sale have a look at the other properties available here.
1. Maze Hill, Greenwich, £2,250,000 - This elegant period four bedroom detached house, with gated off road parking overlooking Greenwich Royal Park. The property has a substantial rear mature garden, within a few minutes walk of Maze Hill station. The generous landscaped garden features a lovely patio perfect for entertaining friends and family.
2. Lourdes Close, Blackheath - £1,450,000 - Situated in a conservation area, Lourdes Close is a collection of just nine four bedroom townhouses just off Belmont Hill and a short walk from Blackheath village. This new build property comes with a stunning kitchen that opens up onto a lovely garden space.
3. Marischal Road, Blackheath - £1,150,000 - With a wealth of character and charm, this spacious Victorian villa offers four floors of beautifully presented accommodation, constructed circa 1850 as one of the original 'Douglas Villas'. This 5 bedroom house benefits from a gated driveway and south facing garden to the rear of the property.
4. Shand Street, Shad Thames - £899,950 - This apartment is in a fantastic location, with a Juliet balcony, generous living space and two bedrooms as well as the fantastic communal gardens.
5. Douro Place, Bow - £950,000 - Douro Place is a boutique development, idyllically located in the historical conservation area of Bow and in-between the green spaces of Victoria Park and the Olympic Park. It benefits from excellent transport links to Canary Wharf and central London as well as the many local facilities and attractions.