Felicity J Lord is offering a significant opportunity to tenants: to live rent free at the outset of their tenancy to save some extra money over the costly festive period.
The ‘Zero Rent Event’ is a limited-time offer taking place over Christmas and New Year; tenants who are part of the scheme will be offered a wide range of properties to choose from with an immediate rent-free period.
If you’re unsure about which property is best suited to you, get in touch with your local property experts who can help match you with the best property.
For more information on this offer, check our FAQ’s below with Operations Director Paul Sloan.
1. When does the rent free period start?
The rent free period will begin at the start of the tenancy.
2. How long is the rent free? A week, a month?
It depends on what the landlord is offering. It is typically 2 weeks but can be more or less than this.
3. From when will I need to start paying rent?
You will need to start paying rent in full as soon as the rent free period expires.
4. Is this available for long-term lets and short-term lets?
Yes, but only if the landlord agrees to it.
5. Do I still have to pay a deposit and tenant Fees?
Yes, your deposit and fees are unaffected by this promotion.
6. How long does the process take (including references)
It can be done in 24 hours if necessary but it typically takes one week.
7. Is it available on all properties?
Unfortunately, no we have to get our landlord’s agreement to offer the rent free period to tenants.
8. Does this end up costing me more in the longer term?
No, this is a ‘no strings attached’ offer that only applies to certain properties if you are interested.
To find out more, contact your local branch. Branches are available by telephone from 8am to 10pm seven days per week.