These stunning apartments are completed to a high standard with high quality finishes throughout, the apartments give a sense of space and calm.
This brand new boutique development of five stunning and spacious apartments has just come to market with Felicity J Lord. The development is located between vibrant Upper Street, Essex Road, Dalston, Broadway Market, Hoxton and Shoreditch.
- Building designed by award winning Hawkins Brown Architects
- Internal spaces designed by a well-respected interior designer
- Average 2.65m ceiling heights throughout
- Stunning glass panelled light well running through your entrance hall
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
- Video entry system
- "Secured by design" compliant
- Checkmate castle 10 warranty
- Fully integrated secure fire alarm system
- Energy efficient electrical heating throughout
- Thermostatic controlled underfloor heating to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Chrome finish heated towel rails to all bathrooms and en-suites
- VHR throughout - ventilation & heat recovery system
- Compliant with code for sustainable homes and building regulations
- Plaster surfaces finished in Dulux heritage ash matt
- Skirting / architraves etc finished in Dulux heritage ash eggshell
- Wood veneered solid core oversized doors
- Engineered wood flooring throughout - smoked oak
- Porcelain floor and wall tiles to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Feature "reglit" glass wall to entrance area
- Eyeline brushed stainless steel sockets
- TV and telecommunication / data sockets
- Energy efficient LED downlighters throughout
- Bespoke Italian kitchens by Valdesign - handleless, soft close island hob unit
- De Deitrich / Normende appliances - A rating
- Designer hob extract with integrated lighting
- Slimline Quartzstone worktops
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
- Bathrooms and en-suite to all apartments
- Duravit and Kaldewei units
- All sinks to have underslung vanity units
- Chrome brassware - Hansgrohe / distinction
- Designer shower screens to all baths and showers
- Secure internal bicycle storage
- Secure waste recycling area
The nearest travel links are Haggerston Overground Station, which offers easy access to the City, Canary Wharf, Highbury & Islington and Whitechapel, where Crossrail is due for completion shortly. There are also many bus routes on Kingsland Road and Balls Pond Road providing transportation around London. Old Street and Shoreditch are a short walk or cycle away.
We know why people love to live in the London villages. Our highly trained teams use their expert knowledge of the property market and local area to match the right buyer to their perfect property.
We sell flats and houses in distinct, interesting neighbourhoods around London, using our long experience of different areas to match the perfect buyer.
These days just a 5% deposit can get you a new home. A range of Help to Buy home ownership schemes are available in England.